Personal Grooming and Conduct
- We expect our students to maintain high standards of personal conduct. As we believe that this cannot be practiced in isolation, we expect our students to adhere to these standards not only while they are in school, but to develop these as way of life.
- Students are expected to come neatly dressed in complete school uniform on all days, unless otherwise specified.
- Students are not permitted to wear fancy or expensive watches, chains, bracelets, etc, or bring mobile phones, i-pods or other expensive gadgets to school.
- Girls are not allowed to adorn their hair with colorful clips or hair bands, paint their nails or use mehendi.
- Boys are not permitted to grow long hair or sport fancy hairstyles.
- Students are expected to take care of their personal belongings. All personal items of students, including bags, shoes, uniforms, etc. must have a nametag. The school is not responsible for loss of any money, valuables or books.
- The medium of instruction and conversation in the school premises, including the school transport, is English. Students are not allowed to use unparliamentary language.
- Care must be taken of all school property. Damage done even by accident must be immediately reported to the concerned faculty member.
Regularity and Punctuality
Students are expected to be present in school every day. In case of absence due to health grounds or other emergencies, the office should be informed by telephone or a leave letter must be sent. It must also be recorded in the relevant pages of the school diary. When leave is required for any other purpose, prior permission from the Principal must necessarily be obtained. The school will not entertain requests for retests if a student is absent for an assessment.
All students must necessarily be present on the closing and reopening day of every term. The school does not encourage extension of vacations to suit individual needs.
School’s timings are from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm .Students are expected to be in school by 8:15 am to get ready for the school assembly. The school does not encourage students to be brought in late or taken early from school. In unavoidable circumstances, a written note must be sent.
Use of Computer and Internet:
Students are permitted to use the school computers for purposes pertaining to curricular and co-curricular activities. They are not allowed to send any messages on the network; or create or view objectionable visuals or graphics, change system settings, access unauthorized files, etc. Any violation of the school guidelines by the students will entail disciplinary action. An act of serious indiscipline will be dealt with severely through suspension or even dismissal.