KLS Public school is an educational institution which is class apart and intends to rewrite the whole experience of education received and imparted thus re-defining education as a whole.
Its formulation certainly has elements of the new age which is technically astounded yet, its roots are strongly embedded in the cultural foot hold of our ancient tradition of Guru – Shishya parampara.
We, at KLS Public School believe that nothing can substitute good teacher who epitomizes knowledge and dedicates his whole life in the service of mankind and immerses himself completely in the ocean of knowledge for real soul searching and experiment new methodologies in the teaching- learning process. The teacher finds his own academic aspiration achieved and realized in his disciples. No doubt knowledge is revealed at the click of a button these days, but the more human values of empathy, passion, creativity, curiosity culminating in discovering the essence of life, evolving young minds into better human beings with finesse each passing day…. Is the real mission of our competent teachers.
All these and much more cannot be dreamt just being tech-savvy or mechanical in approach. The humane touch has a great impact and indeed this can be seen and felt when one enters the school premises.
Our school not only prepares students for a future life but also exuberates with energy and enthusiasm as a whole new experience unfolds itself when one enters it. The school is life itself.
We are committed to the following educational and social philosophy:
- Providing a holistic curriculum based on Indian culture, adopting the best methodologies which are child centered and technology based.
- Creating a positive classroom atmosphere where in every child is accepted as a unique person with potentiality and has a special purpose in life.
- Nurturing and fostering a creative experience in teaching and learning through diligence, self discipline and perseverance.
- Providing scope for intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development through our unique blend of curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Sensitizing each child to the rights and privileges of others and respecting others ‘points of view through debate, community service and exposure to the Indian cultural saga.
- Forging a symbolic partnership between the parents and the school community to realize our objective of providing value-based education that meets the highest standards.